Sunday, February 5, 2012

Who's that guy spinning around at the end of a Taco Bell commercial for cheesy beefy melts?

Please try to help me.Almost ANYTHING will help me here.

Okay so it's a really recent commercial that still plays on T.V all the time.It's for Taco Bell's cheesy beef melt or something like that.There's people with stringy cheese coming out of their mouths.And at the end there is a girl and a guy spinning around.The person I'm looking for is that guy who comes on at the very end.He is spinning with that girl.He has black hair and a jacket on.Someone help me!And please give me his name so I can find him on Myspace.Thanks so much!



-Sweet Pea-



p:s can you please tell me the name of burrito they are selling?
Who's that guy spinning around at the end of a Taco Bell commercial for cheesy beefy melts?
I think it's the cheesy stuffed burrito. And I used to know his name, he was in a movie or something.

  • makeup products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment