Friday, February 3, 2012

Help me figure out what this toy is please...!?

My grandmother (RIP) purchased a doll for me when I was little I think it was called a Sweet pea or something. they were very small with felt bodies and plastic face. Their bodies where filled with fuzz inside and where plain colors. Mine was green with a plasic face with green eyes and red/orange yarn hair. There where lots to choose from and my little sis got a chubby one with yellow hair . They came in a cardboard box like a matchbox and were only about 2-4 inches in length. I'd love to have another one and have no idea if it was a popular item or just a local lady making them. Please help me figure out what they were! Thanks
Help me figure out what this toy is please...!?
weren't they just called matchbox babies....my daughter has some and thats what the the matchbox says....
Toothpaste
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment